Bolle Nova Goggles – One lens for all conditions
08 November 2011
Modulator lens – a state of the art, high contrast, light sensitive lens that quickly changes lens tint density with the changing light conditions. The lens lightens and darkens depending on how bright it is so you can always ski or board with the same goggle whether it be bright sunshine or dull and snowy. Light transmission ranges from 66% (lightest state) to 26% (darkest state) ie categories 1 – 3. So, no matter what the light conditions you’ll always be wearing the right lens.
– Flow Tech™ Venting – designed to reduce fogging and optimize the flow of air over the inside of the lens.·
– Double layer face foam for a firm yet comfortable fit
– Helmet compatible – the swinging outrigger provides a perfect fit
– P80 anti fog/anti scratch treatment . The ‘P 80′ coating is applied to the polycarbonate lenses, the coating has been specifically designed by Bollé to provide maximum protection against fog and scratching.
– The double lens design creates a thermal barrier to reduce fogging whilst providing exceptional optics and a superior seal.
– 100% UV Protection – All Bollé lenses block harmful UVA/UVB rays up to 400 nanometers.
Bollé stockist enquiry line: 020 8391 4700
For all the latest ski news follow @SkiNewsUK on Twitter
Next Story: Europe’s Highest Hits 40 »